Monday, January 4, 2010

The Best Gift Of All

So what should be the best gift? Should we give something useful or something interesting? Should we give a showpiece? It will not serve of any purpose but will help decorate the house. I think we should give chocolates and sweets that can bring them a smile and have a good taste with a good laugh.

I think this time I will gift muffins to all my friends and relatives. Muffins will serve as a good gift. They are delicious and I can buy different flavors for different friends and relatives. Muffins are not home baked nowadays. It has become an industry now. Everybody gifts muffins on Christmas. I think it is a good choice.

Nowadays, we have muffin gift packages available in big retail stores and other smaller shops. Some of these gift packages have all the flavors of muffins packed together beautifully with gift wrappers. Sometimes we see corn muffins in family packs available. Although there are many flavors of muffins available, I like the blueberry muffins. They are simply delicious.
Home baked muffins were better in taste than packed muffins that are commercially available in the market. The shapes of muffins have also changes because of the baking style. I wonder if I can find someone who bakes muffins in his house even now. That can be a great gift for my relatives.

It has now become a business. There is large-scale production of muffins in factories and production units. These muffis are poorer in taste as there are many preservatives in them. They use preservarives to keep the muffins healthier for a longer time. However, this kills the original taste of it. Home baked muffins are more fluffy and sweeter. Various new flavors are also available in the market as packaged food. Therefore, I have decided, I will search for some who bakes muffins at home. Home baked muffins are the best gift for my dad this Christmas. I am sure he will like them a lot.

No comments: