Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wonderful gift for my friend

As my friend has got qualified his exam of aeronautical engineering I was so happy for him, that he has done a wonderful job in qualifying such a tough exam which was difficult for anyone to achieve, and he did it so easily that I was so proud for him and wanted to gift him a gift as appreciation, for which I was not getting any idea which gift would be the best unique baby gifts for girls.

I asked few of my other friends and cousins which would be the best idea for such a moment and most of them said gifting a sports watch would be the best. As my friend is a football fan I preferred to choose a watch that is related to that. unique baby gifts I went to one of the branded shop which has different varieties of sports watch which were in beautiful color and design with good quality leather straps. I specially wanted the watch that comes in white color as white color was his favorite, and keeping that in mind I started seeing the watches. I found one watch that has football theme and was also in white color and was looking very pretty. I felt that would be a beautiful thing to gift him and hope he loves that.

As if now I have chosen the gift, I was waiting to meet him and baby shower gift baskets him. One day my friend gave us a party and I felt that day would be the right day to give him the gift. So as the day has come and I attended the party and gave him the baby shower gift ideas, which was wrapped in beautiful color paper and asked him to open it, and when he opened it, that was a surprising moment for him, as what he loved he got exactly that, and to his surprise he was wondering that how i had knew exactly about the choice what he liked. He was overwhelmed with this sudden surprise and was very excited and hugged me for giving such a pretty unique baby gifts for boys that would be remembered for ever.

No comments: