Monday, September 19, 2011

Fantastic journey with my college mates

As I was surfing through web once, I got to know about Palma airport and its tourism which was quite fascinating. I decided and planned to visit this place. I suggested my college mates to visit this place tighter for which they all agreed soon. It was our final year of graduation and we were planning to go out so at last we found this would be great idea. We started of the journey to the Palma, as we already hired a car we were tensed free.

My friends were wonder how soon I could make the trip with all the facilities of car and hotel place. Then I said them as I was navigating through web I got to know about this car hire called Cheap Car Hire Palma airport which was providing discounted service as it was their company’s anniversary and through which we got the cheap range service. When I came to know that I soon booked the car hire, as they were providing hotel service I felt it was really amazing and accepted their service.

As we have started our journey and reached the city Palma airport, we visited some of the famous beaches, beautiful mountains, vineyards, and forests. The places have very beautiful and breathtaking sceneries, islands, museums, shops, and restaurants. We enjoyed maximum and had lot of fun. Life was full of joy for 3 days over there.
All this was really made possible with the help of the car hires who made the amazing trip more fantastic go with my friends.

No comments: