Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lucky winner

I am 60 years old man and was retired last month. One day, I logged into my mail box to check my mails. I received a mail from www.vouchers.org.uk and it was all about a restaurant vouchers.
I thank you folks here on selecting me for a special restaurant voucher. These days, all the stuff has become quite expensive and it is very difficult for a man like me to live in this society. Spending money within a limit budget is hard. Long back, I promised my grandson to take him on a picnic. Due to my work and limited money I was not able to.
However, I planned a day for him and took him for a picnic. While coming back, we had lunch in a restaurant with the help of your restaurant voucher. I saved 40% on the bill. I ordered the food liked by my grandson. He was happy that day and it was all because of you people.
To be frank, I in these 60 years did not receive any vouchers and I was not interested to look into web sites as heard about many web sites that are running fake business. But I found your site to be a real one. Thanks to all the people working there. I have no more word to say. Thanks and Thanks!!

No comments: